Member Terms of Agreement for SavNet Health Savings Plan
1. Entire Agreement: All provisions under this agreement, discount card and product descriptions constitute the entire agreement between SavNet Health Savings Card and the member. This contract is not protected by any state life and health guaranty association. Pharmacy discounts are not available where prohibited by law.
2. Complaints: You may file a complaint regarding the availability of contracted discounts or services or other matters relating to the program at any time by calling the toll free number on the discount card or in writing to SavNet Health Saving Plan. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 business days. We will investigate and provide you with the results of our investigation no later than the 30 business days after we receive the complaint. If you remain dissatisfied after completing this complaint process, you may wish to contact the appropriate regulatory agency in your home state.
3. Best Efforts: SavNet Health Savings Card shall use its best efforts to obtain acceptance from an adequate number of providers that will agree to provide discounts to the members. However, The SavNet Health Savings Card does not assume any obligation if the provider/pharmacy network is not sufficient to serve members needs.
4. Member Card: The member will be provided with a Member ID card. Member ID cards may be used by all family members and are valid until canceled. The member will take the card with them to a participating provider/pharmacy and present it to the provider/pharmacist. There are no restrictions to providers in the SavNet Health Savings Card network. The provider/pharmacist will then enter the identification number printed on the card into the online computer system and the SavNet Health Savings Card discount prices are assessed. The actual cost will be the lower of the contract price, or the providers/pharmacy’s usual and customary charge that day. The participating provider/pharmacy may pay SavNet Health Savings Card a fee from amounts the provider/pharmacy collects from the member.
5. Cancellation rights: This card may be cancelled at any time with no penalty to the member. There are no EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) transactions or any other method of payments required by our members.
To obtain additional information and an up-to-date list of participating pharmacies by name, city, and state, you may call customer service at 1-877-879-2224 or visit our web-site at www.savnet4liberty.com
Accepted At Thousands of Pharmacies Nationwide